An alluring bronze eye look inspired by Charlotte’s gorgeous nieces, Bella and Sofia!
The Bella Sofia Luxury Palette is inspired by Charlotte’s fabulous nieces, Bella and Sofia! It features four colour-coded, mesmeric, molten, bronzey shades to add some Mediterranean magic to your makeup! This is Charlotte’s secret to a quick and easy smokey eye in seconds!
‘This is a combination of both my darling nieces’ beautiful Italian and Spanish names, Bella and Sofia! We not only work together but they’ve also inspired this divine, dreamy look! It reminds me of my best memories, our summers spent in magical Ibiza!’
What makes it magic?
- Create the seductive, smouldering smokey eye of your dreams!
- Inspired by Charlotte’s gorgeous nieces, Bella and Sofia!
- 4 blendable, buildable, colour-coded shades that can be dialled up or down for any occasion!
This product is vegan friendly, gluten-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
TALC, MICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, SILICA, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHLORPHENESIN, POLYETHYLENE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, ZEOLITE, DIMETHICONOL, SORBIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, BHT, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, [MAY CONTAIN: ULTRAMARINES CI 77007, CARMINE CI 75470, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE CI 77510, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE CI 77510, BLUE 1 LAKE CI 42090, TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77891, MANGANESE VIOLET CI 77742, IRON OXIDES CI 77492, IRON OXIDES CI 77499, IRON OXIDES CI 77491]
How to apply
• For a daytime look, start by applying the Prime shade to the entire eyelid using the Eye Blender Brush. You can also apply the Prime shade to the inner corners of your eyes to open them up.
• Press the Enhance shade into the outer corner of your eyelid using the Eye Smudger Brush and blend across the crease. Apply this shade along the upper and lower lashline and finish with Full Fat Mascara for a perfect daytime look.
• For an evening look, repeat the first steps, then using the Eye Smudger brush, blend the Smoke shade from the outer corner of the eye, upwards into the crease. Blend into the crease and apply across the upper and lower lashline.
• After steps 1, 2 and 3, amp it up for a party look by applying the Pop shade to the centre of your eyelid with your ring finger, for a glamorous finish.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this eyeshadow palette with The Bella Sofia Lip Kit for a sultry, bronzed look.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...