This is the magic wand of makeup for perfect-looking skin! Magic Away Concealer in 7 Medium is an incredible full coverage liquid concealer in a golden sand shade for medium skin with neutral and warm undertones. For five years, Charlotte Tilbury has been working on this holy grail of concealers that reduces the appearance of dark circles, blemishes and imperfections, for fresher-looking second skin instantly!
Charlotte recommends matching this shade with Magic Vanish in 2 Medium, Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 7 Neutral-7 Warm, Airbrush Flawless Finish in 2 Medium, Genius Magic Powder in 2 Medium, Magic Foundation in 7 Medium, Light Wonder in 7 Medium and Airbrush Bronzer in 2 Medium.
Visit my Complexion Matrix to discover more flawless matches!
What makes it magic?
- Get the perfect-looking skin day every day!
- Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract can contribute to the illusion of a lifted upper eyelid, as well as reducing the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles and fading dark circles.
- Palmitoyal Glycine, also known as the BLISS MOLECULE, helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Extract of Wild Indigo is a native Indian plant used in ayurvedic tradition that helps to enhance the skin’s luminosity.
- The NEW! Magic Precision magic cushion application is designed to roll over imperfections, and hug the under-eye contour for the most flawless application of your life!
- Ideal if you want a full coverage liquid concealer to cover dark circles, blemishes and imperfections.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, GLYCERIN, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PALMITOYL GLYCINE, ALBIZIA JULIBRISSIN BARK EXTRACT, METHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, LAURYL PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, TEPHROSIA PURPUREA SEED EXTRACT, LAUROYL LYSINE, TALC, DARUTOSIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
How to apply
1.Apply your foundation before your concealer to identify areas that need extra coverage.
2.Once you have blended in your foundation, apply Magic Away Concealer to blemishes, redness and areas that need more coverage.
3.For brighter-looking eyes, use a lighter shade to apply to under-eye circles, and tap with your ring finger to blend.
Charlotte’s Tip: Finish your face makeup with Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder for a glowing complexion.