Fall in love with MORE Pillow Talk!
Darlings, my NEW! Beauty Light Wand in Pillow Talk Medium is the secret to cheeks that GLOW with Pillow Talk magic!
Inspired by my ICONIC, award-winning Pillow Talk shade, this dialled-up peachy-pink liquid highlighter blush looks DREAMY on everyone, but especially those with medium to deep skin tones!
The magical high blush formula adds a kiss of colour to your cheeks and plays with the light beautifully for a soft-focus beauty glow!
“I call these my red carpet diva lights – they play with the light and make you look instantly glowing and gorgeous!” – Charlotte Tilbury
3 Pillow Talk beauty icons sold EVERY MINUTE! *
*based on global sales figures for Pillow Talk single products from March 2019 -February 2020
What makes it magic?
- Lustrous polymers – enhances the look of skin luminosity, giving a high gloss, highlighting effect with a silky smooth, non-greasy texture
- Fast-Drying Film Former – combined with the lustrous polymer, this gives a soft-feeling finish to the skin
- Sensorial Oil – a remarkably light-feeling, non-oily emollient that imparts a silky soft feel and shine
- Velvety Silica – a rich velvety texture with soft focus and oil absorbing properties
- Brightening pigments – these provide magical coverage, and a soft feel for radiant-looking skin
- Lindera extract – skin appears more hydrated, radiant, smooth. It works like a booster and potentiates the effects of light – to give the complexion a youthful-looking glow!
This product is vegan-friendly.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, ISODODECANE, MICA, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, SILICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LINDERA STRYCHNIFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)].
How to apply
- Apply to the apples of your cheeks using the cushion applicator and blend using Charlotte’s Hollywood Complexion Brush!