Free and easy returnson all orders
Free standard deliverywhen you spend $0
Same day dispatchorder before 2pm EST
Darlings, The Retoucher Concealer in 5 Medium is perfect for people with tan to deep skin tones. Creates a natural healing veil of colour to seamlessly blend with your natural skin tone.
WHAT MAKES THE RETOUCHER CONCEALER MAGIC:
• The hydrating complex keeps your skin plumped up & moisturized for a glowing, natural looking finish.
• Black tea derivatives rich in vitamins fill in skin grooves to create a flawless surface.
• Special elastomer pearls & breakthrough Lipo-Siliconic compound create an invisible plaster to cover any imperfections, creating a traceless finish.
• Ideal for concealing imperfections & blemishes for perfect looking skin.
• Carton dimensions (mm) 21 x 21 x 145
• PRODUCT SKU: FCON35DX5R
Create the perfect base for your makeup with our top concealer tips.
Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Light Wonder shade 8 & 9, Magic Foundation shade 8, 9 & 9.5 and Airbrush Flawless Finish in 2 Medium & 3 Dark.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitol, Fructose, Glucose, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Dextrin, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Urea, Laureth-4, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Biotin, Mica, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
How to apply
- Twist up the end of your concealer and apply a small amount of product directly onto any imperfection. Pat the concealer into the targeted area with your ring finger, as this is the finger with the lightest touch. Build up layers to your desired coverage.
• Charlotte’s Tip: Professional makeup artists have clean tools. I recommend you wash The Retoucher concealer at least once a week to keep it clean and prevent further imperfections.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...