Create A Concealing Veil Of Colour That Blends Seamlessly With Your Natural Skin Tone
Darlings, The Retoucher Concealer in 3 Medium is perfect for people with light to medium skin tones. Make imperfections disappear with the click of a button.
WHAT MAKES THE RETOUCHER CONCEALER MAGIC:
• The hydrating complex keeps your skin moisturized & plumped up for a luminous finish.
• Black tea derivatives rich in vitamins, fills in skin grooves, creating a smooth, seamless surface.
• Breakthrough Lipo-Siliconic compound & special elastomer pearls create an invisible plaster over any imperfections, creating a traceless, natural finish.
• Ideal for concealing imperfections & blemishes for flawless skin every day.
• Carton dimensions (mm) 21 x 21 x 145
• PRODUCT SKU: FCON35DX3R
Create the perfect base for your makeup with our top concealer tips.
Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Light Wonder shades 5 & 6, Magic Foundation shades 5 & 6 and Airbrush Flawless Finish in 2 Medium.
This product is vegan friendly.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitol, Fructose, Glucose, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Dextrin, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Urea, Laureth-4, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Biotin, Mica, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
How To Apply
1.Twist up the end of your concealer, applying a small amount directly onto and around your imperfection. Pat the concealer into the targeted area with your ring finger, as it has the lightest touch. You can build up layers to your desired coverage.
Charlotte’s Tip: Professional makeup artists have clean tools. I recommend you wash The Retoucher concealer once a week to keep it clean and prevent further imperfections.
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...