Stand out from the crowd with this berry-toned lipstick
Darlings, get festival chic! My Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry features ingredients for hydrated lips in a bold color. This muted purple berry lipstick has subtle cool-tones, so it’s perfect whether you want a sheer hue or a statement lip. Learn how to apply and wear berry lipstick!
WHAT MAKES MATTE REVOLUTION LIPSTICK MAGIC:
• Create a full, matte lip effect instantly with this matte lipstick of the future
• Lipstick Tree & Orchid extracts soothe, protect and moisturize for healthy lips
• Triglycerides mixed with a perfect blend of oils and waxes glides long-lasting color onto the lip
• Square angled tip mimics the shape of a lip brush for perfect application
• Ideal for a festival ready rock chick makeup look that will hydrate your lips all day
• Fill 3.5g ($34 per 10g)
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 23 x 23 x 74
Discover your perfect shade for your lips with the Lipstick Finder
How To Apply
Apply this MATTE REVOLUTION lipstick straight from the bullet so you can build up your colour and get a fuller, wider looking pout.
Target THE RETOUCHER Concealer around the pout and on the cupid’s bow to highlight and frame your lips, for a more intense illusion of fullness.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this matte lipstick with The Rock Chick Makeup Look for a sexy, night-out ready makeup look.
This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Ethyl Vanillin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)].