Magic Away The Appearance Of Blemishes, Dark Circles And Fine Lines!
This is the magic wand of makeup! Magic Away Concealer in 3 Fair is an incredible full coverage liquid concealer in a neutral beige for light skin with neutral undertones. For five years, Charlotte Tilbury has been working on this holy grail of concealers that reduces the appearance of dark circles, blemishes and imperfections, for fresher-looking second skin instantly!
WHAT MAKES MAGIC AWAY LIQUID CONCEALER MAGIC:
• Get the perfect-looking skin day every day!
• Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract can contribute to the illusion of a lifted upper eyelid, as well as reducing the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles and fading dark circles.
• Palmitoyal Glycine, also known as the BLISS MOLECULE, helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• Extract of Wild Indigo is a native Indian plant used in ayurvedic tradition that helps to enhance the skin’s luminosity.
• The NEW! Magic Precision Sponge is designed to roll over imperfections, and hug the under-eye contour for the most flawless application of your life!
• Ideal if you want a full coverage liquid concealer to cover dark circles, blemishes and imperfections.
Tag your selfie to show Charlotte your #PerfectSkinDay!
Find your Complexion Look and discover your perfect shade of foundation, concealer and powder.
Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Magic Foundation shade 3.5 and Magic Foundation shade 4, Airbrush Flawless Finish shade 2 medium and Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder in 2 medium. This shade is suitable if you wear The Retoucher in shade 2 Fair and the Mini Miracle Eye Wand in shade 2.
This product is vegan friendly. It is also free from paraben, alcohol, nuts, gluten and mica.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Didecene, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Glycine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lauryl Peg-8 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Talc, Darutoside, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
How To Apply
1.Apply your foundation before your concealer to identify areas that need extra coverage.
2.Once you have blended in your foundation, apply Magic Away Concealer to blemishes, redness and areas that need more coverage.
3.For brighter-looking eyes, use a lighter shade to apply to under-eye circles, and tap with your ring finger to blend.
Charlotte’s Tip: Finish your face makeup with Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder for a glowing complexion.
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...