Luxury gift wrapavailable at check out
Free standard deliverywhen you spend €59
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
‘I call these my red carpet diva lights – they play with the light and make you look instantly glowing and gorgeous!’ – Charlotte Tilbury
Darlings, my Beauty Light Wand in Goldgasm is the most beautiful golden highlighter inspired by the digitally-remastered tricks of Hollywood! It plays with the light beautifully, for a soft-focused glow that bathes you in beauty light and joy! If you loved my Hollywood Beauty Light Wand, you will LOVE the Glowgasm Beauty Light Wands!
WHAT MAKES IT MAGIC:
- The easy magic cushion applicator is a soft cushion pad that dispenses product evenly onto cheekbones, making it super blendable and easy to use.
- Glow Gel enhances the skin’s luminosity for a high gloss highlight that plays with the light beautifully. It's quick drying but stays dewy!
- Velvety Silica has magical soft-focusing powers and Sensorial Oil gives your skin a silky soft feel.
- Brightening Pigments provide a dreamy, translucent and radiant finish.
- Lindera Extract magically mimics the effects of light for a radiant-looking glow.
- Save £11 when you buy by Glowgasm Wand Trio, including all 3 of my NEW Glowgasm Beauty Light Wands!
For magical tips, tricks and expert advice on how to sculpt and highlight for killer cheekbones, book your FREE virtual consultation with Team Tilbury now! Please note all consultations are in English.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, ISODODECANE, MICA, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, SILICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LINDERA STRYCHNIFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)].
How to apply
- Apply the highlighter to your cheekbones, brow bone and cupid’s bow using the cushion applicator, then blend using the Hollywood Complexion Brush.