Free and easy returnson all orders
Free standard deliverywhen you spend €59,00
Express delivery €9,95order before 3.30pm GMT
‘I call these my red carpet diva lights – they play with the light and make you look instantly glowing and gorgeous!’ – Charlotte Tilbury
For a gorgeous, glowing highlight-blush, Glowgasm Beauty Light Wand in Pinkgasm adds a kiss of rosy pink colour to your cheeks and is inspired by the beautifying effects of fun! It plays with the light beautifully, for a soft-focused glow that bathes you in beauty light and joy! If you loved Charlotte’s Hollywood Beauty Light Wand, you will LOVE the Glowgasm Beauty Light Wands!
What makes it magic:
- The easy magic cushion applicator is a soft cushion pad that dispenses product evenly onto cheekbones, making it super blendable and easy to use.
- Glow Gel enhances the skin’s luminosity for a high gloss highlight that plays with the light beautifully. It's quick drying but stays dewy all day!
- Velvety Silica has magical soft-focusing powers and Sensorial Oil gives your skin a silky soft feel.
- Brightening Pigments provide a dreamy, translucent and radiant finish.
- Lindera Extract magically mimics the effects of light for a youthful-looking glow.
Save €13 when you buy by Glowgasm Wand Trio, including all 3 of my NEW Glowgasm Beauty Light Wands!
This product is not tested on animals.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Didecene, Isododecane, Mica, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Lindera Strychnifolia Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 45470)].
How to apply
• Apply to the apples of your cheeks using the cushion applicator on the wand, then blend!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...