Airbrush Flawless Finish
Free and easy returnson all orders
Free standard deliverywhen you spend €59,00
Express delivery €9,95order before 3.30pm GMT
Darlings, my Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder features ingredients to prevent excess shine and brighten complexions. This shade in 1 Fair is ideal if you have very fair to fair skin, perfect for fair redheads and blondes!
SKU: FPDRXX8X1R Fill: 8g
What makes it magic?
- Enjoy effortlessly flawless skin in a silk touch like you’ve never experienced before!
- Soft focus micro powders from nano-particles blur away lines and imperfections, sitting like a soft micro-fine cashmere veil on top of your skin
- Rose wax and almond oil hydrates your skin throughout the day and smoothes flawlessly over your skin
- Nourishing actives soothe and restore skin, with light-reflecting ingredients diffusing and reflecting light for a luminous complexion and even finish all day
- Ideal for long-lasting full coverage finish to your makeup
This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pei-10, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Multiflora Flower Wax, Tetrasodium Edta, Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethiconol, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
PRODUCT SKU: FPDRXX8X1R
How to apply
1.To use, take Charlotte’s POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH and apply AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH POWDER around your nose, t-zone and any other oily areas.
2.For oilier skin types, you can apply the powder all over your face for more coverage, working your way outwards for a natural finish.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this finishing powder with the Light Wonder Foundation for a glowing, dewy complexion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...