6 Shades To Represent The 6 Shades Of Love With This Two-Tone Blush
On everyone’s lips right now, the return of Charlotte’s WORLD-FAMOUS, BEST-SELLING Pillow Talk blusher palette has caused MAKEUP MANIA across the globe!
With luminous gold flecks in each shade, this blush will add an instant healthy sheen to your complexion for a gorgeous glow! Complete your iconic Pillow Talk love story look with this blush, perfectly paired with the new **Luxury Palette**, award-winning **Lip Liner** and **Matte Lipstick**.
WHAT MAKES CHEEK TO CHIC MAGIC:
- Light Flex Technology creates the appearance of capturing light & re-emitting it for a luminous-looking complexion.
- Colour-rich pigments are rolled into finely crushed pearls to create smoother-looking skin with excellent blendability & perfect colour uniformity.
- The secrets to a glowing, just-kissed blush are de-coded into a two-step “SWISH & GLOW” ritual for a flawless looking finish every time...
- The formula is buildable for the perfect, healthy, even glow.
- Universally-flattering shade suits everyone aged 18-80.
SKU: FBLUXX8X7R Fill: 8g
This product is Paraben free. It is also free from Alcohol, Fragrance, Gluten and Nuts. This product is also Vegetarian and Vegan-Friendly.
Talc, Mica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)].
How to apply
SWISH the brush around the outer shade & tap off the excess. Run the brush flat, up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek, to structure your face.
GLOW by swirling the brush into the glow shade and apply to the apples of the cheeks, sweeping up along the cheekbones.
Charlotte's Tip: Always apply your blusher at the end of a makeup look so you can see how much colour you need.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...