The best-selling complexion-warming shade
Darlings, perfect, kissable lips really do grow on trees! My K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Stoned Rose is a rose lipstick featuring ingredients for full-bodied, irresistibly soft lips. This warm rose lipstick is great for an everyday makeup look to leave a lasting impression.
WHAT MAKES K.I.S.S.I.N.G LIPSTICK MAGIC:
• K.I.S.S.I.N.G is my signature range of moisturizing lipsticks curated with icons past and present in mind.
• The Lipstick Tree extracts help to protect your lips from UV damage, leaving them cashmere-soft and hydrated.
• Light-diffusing pigments give you a full-bodied, luminous pout, as they capture & reflect light back out.
• The special blend of waxes means the formula smooths over your lips for a seamless finish and no bleeding outside your lip line!
• Ideal for everyday makeup to leave a lasting impression
Find your perfect lipstick match with Charlotte’s Lipstick Finder
How To Apply
To use, start by applying LIP CHEAT lip liner in PILLOWTALK, outlining just over your natural lip line to redefine, resize & reshape your lips.
Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick straight from the bullet or use the LIP BRUSH for an extra precise finish.
• Charlotte’s Tip: Use this lipstick with LIP LUSTRE lip gloss in IBIZA NIGHTS to amp it up for a sexy evening look.
This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silica, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Mica, Ozokerite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Ethyl Vanillin, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)].
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...