Charlotte’s Loyalty ProgrammeShop to unlock rewards!
Free standard deliveryon all orders
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
On everyone’s lips right now, the return of Charlotte’s WORLD-FAMOUS, BEST-SELLING Pillow Talk pink blusher palette has caused MAKEUP MANIA across the globe!
With luminous gold flecks in each shade, this blush will add an instant healthy sheen to your complexion for a gorgeous glow! Complete your iconic Pillow Talk love story look with this blush, perfectly paired with the new **Luxury Palette**, award-winning **Lip Liner** and **Matte Lipstick**.
4 Pillow Talk beauty icons sold EVERY MINUTE! *
*based on global sales figures for Pillow Talk single products from October 2019 – September 2020
**Source: The NPD Group Inc.® UK. Prestige Blush by item Jul'18 - Jun'20, value sales.
What makes it magic?
- EASY to BLEND and BUILD
- Micronised powder for a natural DREAM SHEEN and SOFTER-THAN SILK-texture
- Emollient Esters for a silky feel and EVEN COLOUR PAY-OFF
- Easy-to-use decoded, SWISH and GLOW ritual
- Light-flex technology captures and reflects light, giving you a RADIANT, LUMINOUS LOOKING sheen
- Pearlised pigments for a touch of dazzling GLAMOUR, shimmering and ENHANCING your natural glow
- Perfectly presented in EASY-TO-GIFT, collectable Pillow Talk packaging, printed with the iconic, DREAMY, pink quilted pattern!
*Based on global sales figures for Pillow Talk collection from January 21 - December 21.
This product is vegan-friendly.
TALC, MICA, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, DIMETHICONE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
How to apply
- SWISH the brush around the outer shade & tap off the excess. Run the brush flat, up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek, to structure your face.
- GLOW by swirling the brush into the inner glow shade and apply to the apples of the cheeks, sweeping up along the cheekbones.
Tilbury Tip: Always apply your blusher at the end of a makeup look so you can see how much colour you need.