Contour your lips with this russet rose for a fuller looking lip
Darlings, contour your lips in one single swipe for a fuller-looking, velvety soft Hollywood pout! My Hollywood Lips in Dangerous Liaison is a buildable, warm rusty rose shade glides on seamlessly like a gloss yet feels completely weightless – like lingerie for your lips! This showstopping warm rusty rose is the perfect colour to make a statement in true Hollywood-style.
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD LIPS MAGIC:
- Weightless, long-wear formula.
- Beeswax helps to prevent your lips against drying out – providing nourishment & a comfortable feel.
- Buildable formula can be dialled up from a soft matte look to a gorgeous, pigmented lip without caking or cracking.
- Hug applicator to bottom lip to cover completely and use the thinner tip to define and trace your upper lip to cheat a wider top lip. Crescent applicator mimics the natural curve of your lips for a contour effect.
- Ideal for a long-wear liquid matte lip colour in a moisturising formula.
How To Apply
1.To use, start by applying the matching Lip Cheat lip liner in Savage Rose**, overlining slightly over your natural lip line to create a wider, fuller looking pout.
2.The crescent-shaped applicator is perfect for applying straight from the tube, with the wider part designed to fill in your lower lip, mimicking the natural shape, and the thinner part precisely defining your upper lip.
• Charlotte’s Tip: Get a glowing, flawless base to your makeup with the Magic Foundation**, finishing with this gorgeous matte liquid lipstick.
This product is gluten-free, paraben-free, and not tested on animals.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Limonium Gerberi Extract: [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850)].
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...