Contour your lips with this matte beige nude liquid lipstick for a fuller-looking lip
Darlings, contour your lips in one single swipe for a fuller-looking, velvety soft Hollywood pout! My Hollywood Lips in Charlotte Darling is a buildable, light, matte beige nude shade glides on seamlessly like a gloss yet feels completely weightless – like lingerie for your lips! This shade is a creamy beige nude, my personal Hollywood shade.
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD LIPS MAGIC:
- Weightless, long-wear formula.
- Beeswax helps to prevent your lips against drying out – providing nourishment & a comfortable feel.
- Buildable formula can be dialled up from a soft matte look to a gorgeous, pigmented lip without caking or cracking.
- Hug applicator to bottom lip to cover completely and use the thinner tip to define and trace your upper lip to cheat a wider top lip. Crescent applicator mimics the natural curve of your lips for a contour effect.
- Ideal for a long-wear liquid matte lip colour in a moisturising formula.
How To Apply
To use, start by applying the Lip Cheat lip liner in Iconic Nude, begin in the upper corner of your top lip and apply slightly over your natural lip line to create the illusion of a fuller, wider pout.
Apply the Hollywood Lips lipstick using the crescent-shaped applicator to fill in your lower lip, then the thinner part to precisely define your upper lip.
•Charlotte’s Tip: Get the full Hollywood glamour look by using the matte liquid lipstick with the Hollywood Contour Wands & Beauty Light Wands for a perfectly sculpted Hollywood makeup look.
This product is gluten-free, paraben-free, and not tested on animals.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Limonium Gerberi Extract: [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850)].
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...