Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. We are able to accept the return of unused or gently used items for a full refund within 30 days of their purchase. Please use the returns form enclosed with your order to return or exchange your goods. Please be advised that we are unable to take returns on products not purchased online at CharlotteTilbury.com. If you purchased a product at one of our authorized retailers or counters, please contact them directly.
For reasons of health and safety we will only be able to offer a refund or exchange on unused or gently used items.
Please follow the instructions below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
- On the delivery note enclosed in your order please tick refund or exchange and enter one of the reason codes. Please note we are only able to exchange an item for the same item in a different shade.
- There is no charge to exchange an item although exchanges are subject to availability. If you would like to exchange an item please clearly write the replacement shade required on the table.
- Please note: For all bundle purchases, individual components may not be returned separately.
- Pack your returns in the original packaging and attach the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label below to the outside of your parcel. Please send from a Post Office in order to obtain a proof of postage receipt and retain for your records.
- If the value of the goods you are returning is £150 and above, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection via courier, ensuring the SO# (sales order number) is stated from your delivery paperwork.
You will be notified by email once your returns have been received and processed.
If your package is visibly damaged on delivery, please tell the person delivering your goods that you wish to sign as “received damaged”.
If your goods are received as faulty or damaged once opened please contact us at email@example.com or call +44(0) 1202 629527 within 48 hours of receiving your order.
If you wish to return an item you received as a gift purchased online, you may exchange it for store credit to your Charlotte Tilbury account by following the returns procedure outlined above. You may use this towards a future online order with us at www.charlottetilbury.com and this will be visible as a payment method upon checking out.