Create A Concealing Veil Of Colour That Blends Seamlessly With Your Natural Skin Tone
Darlings, The Retoucher Concealer in 7 Deep Medium is perfect for people with deep to dark skin tones. This breakthrough concealer blends seamlessly with your natural skin tone to make imperfections, wrinkles & lines minimized.
WHAT MAKES THE RETOUCHER CONCEALER MAGIC:
• The hydrating complex creates a glowing finish by plumping up & moisturizing your skin.
• Black tea derivatives rich in vitamins fill in any skin grooves to create a flawless surface.
• Special elastomer pearls & breakthrough Lipo-Siliconic compound create an invisible plaster to cover imperfections & wrinkles, creating a traceless finish.
• Ideal for concealing blemishes & imperfections for perfect looking skin.
• Carton dimensions (mm) 21 x 21 x 145
• PRODUCT SKU: FCON35DX7R
Create your flawless complexion with our top concealer tips.
Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Light Wonder shade 10, Magic Foundation shade 10 and Airbrush Flawless Finish in 3 Dark.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitol, Fructose, Glucose, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Dextrin, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Urea, Laureth-4, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Biotin, Mica, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
How To Apply
1.Twist up the end of your concealer and apply a small amount of product directly onto any imperfection. Pat the concealer into the targeted area with your ring finger, as this has the lightest touch. Build up layers to your desired coverage.
Charlotte’s Tip: Professional makeup artists have clean tools. I recommend you wash The Retoucher concealer at least once a week to keep it clean and prevent further imperfections.
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...