Free and easy returnson all orders
Free standard deliverywhen you spend $0
Two day shippingfor $10
Darlings, The Retoucher Concealer in 10 Dark is perfect for people with dark skin tones with neutral to red undertones. This breakthrough concealer blends with your natural skin tone to minimize imperfections, wrinkles, lines & pores.
WHAT MAKES THE RETOUCHER CONCEALER MAGIC:
• The hydrating complex creates a glowing finish by plumping up & moisturizing your skin.
• Black tea derivatives rich in vitamins create a flawless surface by filling in your skin grooves.
• Special elastomer pearls & breakthrough Lipo-Siliconic compound cover wrinkles & imperfections by creating an invisible plaster for a seamless finish.
• Ideal for covering any blemishes & imperfections for perfect looking skin.
• Carton dimensions (mm) 21 x 21 x 145
• PRODUCT SKU: FCON35D10R
Create your flawless complexion with our top concealer tips.
Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Magic Foundation shade 12 and Airbrush Flawless Finish in 3 Dark.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitol, Fructose, Glucose, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Dextrin, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Urea, Laureth-4, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Biotin, Mica, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
How to apply
1.Twist up the end of your concealer and apply a small amount of product directly onto any imperfection. Pat the concealer into the targeted area with your ring finger, as this has the lightest touch. Build up layers to your desired coverage.
Charlotte’s Tip: Professional makeup artists have clean tools. You should wash The Retoucher concealer at least once a week to keep it clean and prevent further imperfections.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...