Luxury gift wrapavailable at check out
Free standard deliverywhen you spend €59
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
Darlings, my Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Barbarella Brown is an intense brown kohl eyeliner, perfect for an alternative to traditional black kohl for sexy smoked-up eyes in an instant!
WHAT MAKES ROCK ‘N’ KOHL MAGIC:
- Melts onto your skin for a 1-slick line that blends for fierce definition or a sexy smokey eye.
- Waterproof formula lasts up to 14 hours
- Crushed pearl powder helps to stimulate collagen production to hydrate the skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean line
- Paraben & preservative free
- Ideal for those seeking the best kohl eyeliner pencil to add to their routine
For a flawless feline flick effortlessly, discover our Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
SKU: EROK12DX2R Fill: 1.2g
This product is vegan-friendly, paraben free and is not tested on animals
Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Mica, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pearl Powder, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
How to apply
To use, start from the inner corner of your upper eyelid getting as close to the lash line as you can!
Draw a thin line across your eyelid outwards until you are two thirds towards the outer corner, then lift & extend the line outwards & upwards to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
Work quickly to perfect & correct any mistakes, this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds & stay in place until you decide to take it off!
Keep your eyeliner pencil sharp, as a blunt instrument draw a blunt, lacklustre line!
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this kohl eyeliner with the Vintage Vamp makeup look for a retro-sexy makeup look.