Free and easy returnson all orders
Free standard deliveryon all orders
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
Darlings, contour your lips in one single swipe for a fuller-looking, velvety soft Hollywood pout! My Hollywood Lips in Too Bad I’m Bad is a buildable, warm rosy pink shade glides on seamlessly like a gloss yet feels completely weightless – like lingerie for your lips! This is one of ten fabulous matte liquid lipsticks in a warm rosy pink shade.
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD LIPS MAGIC:
- Weightless, long-wear formula.
- Beeswax helps to prevent your lips against drying out – providing nourishment & a comfortable feel.
- Buildable formula can be dialled up from a soft matte look to a gorgeous, pigmented lip without caking or cracking.
- Hug applicator to bottom lip to cover completely and use the thinner tip to define and trace your upper lip to cheat a wider top lip. Crescent applicator mimics the natural curve of your lips for a contour effect.
- Ideal for a long-wear liquid matte lip colour in a moisturising formula.
This product is gluten-free, paraben-free, and not tested on animals.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Limonium Gerberi Extract: [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850)].
How to apply
To use, start by applying the matching Lip Cheat lip liner in Pink Venus to re-size, re-define your pout & make the colour last all day long.
Using the crescent-shaped applicator, apply the Hollywood Lips lipstick, following the natural curve of your lips for a full-bodied, luminous pout.
• Charlotte’s Tip: Get the full Hollywood glamour look by using the matte liquid lipstick with the Hollywood Contour Wands & Beauty Light Wands for a perfectly sculpted Hollywood makeup look.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...