Charlotte’s Loyalty ProgrammeShop to unlock rewards!
Free standard deliveryon all orders
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
Darlings, my Eyes to Mesmerise in Chocolate Bronze is a cream eyeshadow formula in a wisteria-chocolate bronze that creates maximum impact with minimum effort.
WHAT MAKES EYES TO MESMERISE MAGIC:
- This is the ultimate foolproof product & forms part of my One-Minute No-Mirror Makeup.
- Revolutionary water-infused formula has a cooling effect on hard-working eyes
- Easy glide-on formula won’t drag on your delicate eye area
- Vitamin E hydrates & provides antioxidant protection from free radicals
- Soft-focus illuminating pigments smooth over lines & imperfections for a visibly more youthful finish
This product is vegan-friendly.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Mica, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ceresin, Propylene Carbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Laureth-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
PRODUCT SKU: EETMXX7X5R
How to apply
- Apply Eyes to Mesmerise using your fingers for a soft, smooth, natural makeup look. Work it backwards & forwards like a windscreen wiper for a gorgeous wash of color.
2.Use the Smudger brush to run the eyeshadow underneath the lower lash line for added intensity.
3.For an intense evening look, apply the product with the Blender brush.
•Charlotte’s Tip: To complete your smouldering eye look, use this eyeshadow cream with Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Barbarella Brown to define the eyes.