Darlings, after popular demand I have recreated the gorgeous French Riviera Look for Alice Temperley’s SS18 show at London Fashion week this year. Follow this easy makeup tutorial for this gorgeous, glowing makeup look with a bold matte lip.
Products I Used
Hollywood Lips Walk Of Fame (Coming Soon)
Shop The Hollywood Collection here
- Start your makeup by massaging in Magic Cream moisturiser for a dewy, glowing complexion.
- Dot the Magic Eye Rescue eye cream around your eye area to reduce any puffiness and give you youthful looking eyes.
- Apply the Healthy Glow tinted moisturiser to your cheeks for a pop of sunkissed colour, and blend outwards.
- Use The Retoucher Concealer on any imperfections and on the under-eye area for a flawless base. Buff in with the Hollywood Complexion Brush.
- Brush up your eyebrows using the Legendary Brows eyebrow gel for natural yet fuller looking eyebrows.
- Apply the Hollywood Contour Wand to the hollows of your cheeks, your temples, side of your nose and jawline, then buff in for a gorgeous sculpted facial framework.
- Sweep the Hollywood Beauty Light Wand across the tops of your cheekbones, down your nose, on your forehead and blend in for a spot-lit complexion. Then use the highlighter on your eyelids and Cupid’s bow, and tap in for a gorgeous bright-eyed look.
- Outline your lips using Lip Cheat lip liner in Kiss ‘n’ Tell. Then apply Matte Revolution in Tell Laura using a Lip Brush for perfect precision.
- Finish the look by applying Hollywood Lips matte liquid lipstick in Walk of Fame over the top of your lipstick for an extra matte, glamorous look.