Stand out from the crowd with this berry-toned lipstick
Darlings, get festival chic! My Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry features ingredients for hydrated lips in a bold colour. This muted purple berry lipstick has subtle cool-tones, so it’s perfect whether you want a sheer hue or a statement lip.
WHAT MAKES MATTE REVOLUTION LIPSTICK MAGIC:
- Create a full, matte lip effect instantly with this matte lipstick of the future
- Lipstick Tree & Orchid extracts soothe, protect and moisturise for healthy lips
- Triglycerides mixed with a perfect blend of oils and waxes glides long-lasting colour onto the lip
- Square angled tip mimics the shape of a lip brush for perfect application
- Ideal for a festival ready rock chick makeup look that will hydrate your lips all day
Find your perfect lipstick match with Charlotte’s Lipstick Finder
Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mica, Ethyl Vanillin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)].
How to apply
Apply this MATTE REVOLUTION lipstick straight from the bullet so you can build up your colour and get a fuller, wider looking pout.
Target THE RETOUCHER Concealer around the pout and on the cupid’s bow to highlight and frame your lips, for a more intense illusion of fullness.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this matte lipstick with The Rock Chick Makeup Look for a sexy, night-out ready makeup look.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...