Charlotte’s Loyalty ProgrammeShop to unlock rewards!
Free standard deliverywhen you spend £49
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
“I can’t wait for you to try my naughtiest lip yet!” – Charlotte Tilbury
Highly-pigmented and super hydrating, Latex Love in Belle Du Soir is the most beautiful peach-pink lip gloss with a mirror-shine finish.
Formulated with a lip-hugging effect to enhance your lips and coat them flawlessly with colour, this vibrant, limited-edition shade will hypnotise from across the room!
Channel your own ICONIC, STAR POWER when you wear this seductive lip gloss…
WHAT MAKES IT MAGIC:
- This super-charged shade is easy-to-wear, has a lustrous, high pigment finish and glides seamlessly over the lips for a long-wear shine
- It hugs the lips as you apply the creamy, rich formula, enhancing the natural look of your lips with a silky-smooth finish
- Enriched with emollient oils for a glossy, fluid texture and silicone polymers to intensify the lusciously soft feel on the lips
Dipentaerythrityl Hexaisononanoate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Propylene Glycol Diricinoleate/Ipdi Copolymer, Triacontanyl Pvp, Diisostearyl Malate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Tin Oxide, [+/- Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)].
How to apply
- Smooth the easy-to-apply formula across the lips, starting from one corner and blending across. The lip-hug effect applicator gives a flawless-looking finish!
• Top tip: Apply slightly more colour to the centre of the lips to create a fuller, wider looking lip.