Luxury gift wrapavailable at check out
Free standard deliverywhen you spend £49
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
Darlings, my Beauty Light Wand in Pillow Talk is the secret to cheeks that GLOW with Pillow Talk magic!
The magical highlighter blush formula adds a kiss of colour to your cheeks and plays with the light beautifully for a soft-focus beauty glow!
“I call these my red carpet diva lights – they play with the light and make you look instantly glowing and gorgeous!” – Charlotte Tilbury
3 Pillow Talk beauty icons sold EVERY MINUTE! *
*based on global sales figures for Pillow Talk single products from March 2019 -February 2020
What makes it magic?
- Lustrous polymers – enhances the look of skin luminosity, giving a high gloss, highlighting effect with a silky smooth, non-greasy texture
- Fast-Drying Film Former – combined with the lustrous polymer, this gives a soft-feeling finish to the skin
- Sensorial Oil – a remarkably light-feeling, non-oily emollient that imparts a silky soft feel and shine
- Velvety Silica – a rich velvety texture with soft focus and oil absorbing properties
- Brightening pigments – these provide magical coverage, and a soft feel for radiant-looking skin
- Lindera extract – skin appears more hydrated, radiant, smooth. It works like a booster and potentiates the effects of light – to give the complexion a youthful-looking glow!
This product is vegan-friendly.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, ISODODECANE, MICA, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, SILICA, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LINDERA STRYCHNIFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)].
How to apply
- Apply to the apples of your cheeks using the cushion applicator and blend using Charlotte’s Hollywood Complexion Brush!