A lacquered, berry red lip gloss with brown undertones & a mirror-shine finish
“I can’t wait for you to try my naughtiest lip yet!” – Charlotte Tilbury
Highly-pigmentedand super hydrating, Latex Love in Dirty Dancer is the most alluring currant red lip gloss with warm brown undertones and a mirror-shinefinish.
Formulated with a lip-hugging effect to enhance your lips and coat them flawlessly with colour, this statement, limited-edition shade will hypnotise from across the room!Channel your own ICONIC, STAR POWER when you wear this seductivelip gloss...
WHAT MAKES IT MAGIC:
• This super-charged shade is easy-to-wear, has a lustrous, high pigment finish and glides seamlessly over the lips for a long-wear shine
• It hugs the lips as you apply the creamy, rich formula, enhancing the natural look of your lips with a silky-smooth finish
• Enriched with emollient oils for a glossy, fluid texture and silicone polymersto intensify the lusciously soft feel on the lips
Fill: 4.0ml ($85.00 per 10ml)
How To Apply
- Smooth the easy-to-apply formula across the lips, starting from one corner and blending across. The lip-hug effect applicator gives a flawless-looking finish!
• Top tip: Apply slightly more colour to the centre of the lips to create a fuller, wider looking lip.
Dipentaerythrityl Hexaisononanoate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Propylene Glycol Diricinoleate/Ipdi Copolymer, Triacontanyl Pvp, Diisostearyl Malate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Tin Oxide, [+/- Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Carmine (Ci 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)].