Channel Your Inner Rock 'n' Roll Muse With The Kohl Eyeliner Pencil For Sexy Smokey Eyes
Darlings, my Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Bedroom Black is an intense black kohl eyeliner with all the ingredients to channel your inner rock ‘n’ roll muse with sexy smoked-up rock chick eyes in an instant!
WHAT MAKES ROCK ‘N’ KOHL MAGIC:
- Melts onto your skin for an easy, 1-slick line that blends effortlessly for fierce definition or sexy smokey eye.
- Waterproof formula stays put for up to 14 hours
- Crushed pearl powder is known to stimulate collagen production to hydrate the skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean blacker than black line
- Paraben & preservative free
- Ideal for those seeking the best kohl eyeliner pencil to add to their routine
- Fill 1.2g (£158.33 per 10g)
- Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
For a flawless feline flick every time, discover our Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
How To Apply
To use, start from the inner corner of the upper eyelid as close to the lash line as you can!
Draw a thin line outwards until you are two thirds towards the outer corner, then extend & lift the line upwards & outwards to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
Work quickly to correct & perfect any mistakes, as this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds & stay in place until it’s time to take off!
Keep your eyeliner pencil sharp, blunt instruments draw a blunt, lacklustre line!
•Charlotte’s Tip: Use this eyeliner with The Rock Chick makeup look for sexy, sultry glamour.
This product is vegan-friendly, paraben free and is not tested on animals
Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Mica, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pearl Powder, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].