Limited edition lipstick with the royal seal of approval
Darlings, discover this dazzlingly darling limited-edition lipstick! My K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in The Duchess is a splendidly sophisticated tea-rose pink shade so you can treat yourself like royalty! This creamy lipstick has all the ingredients for a fuller-looking, hydrated pout including a blend of waxes, light-diffusing pigments and Lipstick Tree extracts.
WHAT MAKES K.I.S.S.I.N.G LIPSTICK REGAL:
- The Lipstick Tree extracts protect your lips from UV damage & oxidative stress to leave them soft, soothed & hydrated.
- Light-diffusing pigments gives your lips a multi-dimensional finish to leave them look full-bodied and luminous.
- The blend of waxes glides over your lips for a rich, buildable colour.
- Ideal for a sophisticated pink lipstick perfect for date night or daytime wear.
- Perfect, full, kissable lips really do grow on trees!
Find your perfect lipstick match with Charlotte’s Lipstick Finder
How To Apply
To use, start by reshaping and resizing your lips, either using the Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk. Fill in your lips for added intensity.
Apply the K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick straight from the bullet or use the Lip Brush for perfect precision.
Charlotte’s Tip: Pair this hydrating lipstick with perfect Eyebrows to complete your regal look.
This product is vegan friendly and has not been tested on animals.
Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Mica, Silica, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethyl Vanillin, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Bht, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)].
You may also like
There's still more magic to be discovered...