Charlotte’s Loyalty ProgrammeShop to unlock rewards!
Free standard deliverywhen you spend £49
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder in 2 Medium is a revolutionary, light-diffusing loose powder for tan to medium skin. With ingredients to help blur imperfections, visibly reduce the appearance of dark shadows and boost radiance for mattified, smoother-looking skin. Now with a NEW improved scent, same Genius formula.
WHAT MAKES CHARLOTTE’S GENIUS MAGIC POWDER MAGIC:
- Get the perfect skin day every day!
- NEW subtle, fresh, natural Rose scent, inspired by Charlotte's signature Magic Cream fragrance.
- Bio-compatible Silky Mica that creates natural opacity with a brightening-radiance effect to instantly create a youthful look. The mica is treated with amino acids that contribute to give a gorgeous silky skin-like, smooth, feel.
- Made with 99% unscented, natural, raw ingredients and free of talc.
- Spherical Silica is a sebum absorber that mattifies and reduces shine. It reflects the light for a soft focus effect.
- Tsubaki Oil is a traditional Japanese oil that nourishes and softens skin.
- Squalane, a natural Olive Oil contributes to your skin’s protective barrier.
- High performing natural pigments that have a second-skin adherence, and have a creamy feel.
- Face Blur Veggie Powder made from an alternative ingredient to talc.
Charlotte recommends matching this shade with Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 5 Cool- 9 Warm, Magic Away in 5 Medium-9 Tan, Airbrush Flawless Finish in 2 Medium, Magic Vanish in 2 Medium, Magic Foundation in 5 Medium-9 Dark, Light Wonder in 5-9 and Airbrush Bronzer in 2 Medium-3 Tan.
This product is vegan. It is also free from paraben, alcohol, nuts and gluten.
Mica, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Squalane, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Limonene, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
How to apply
1.For a more luminous finish, use Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder. If you want a mattified finish to your makeup, try the Airbrush Flawless Finish powder.
2.Use your Powder & Sculpt Brush to apply Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder on top of foundation, tapping off any excess product before sweeping across your t-zone.
3.Apply under your eyes using a Blender Brush to help brighten your under-eye area.
Charlotte’s Tip: Follow your loose powder with a gorgeous Cheek to Chic blusher to add a pop of colour to your cheeks.