Contour your lips with this classic ruby red for a fuller looking lip
Darlings, contour your lips in one single swipe for a fuller-looking, velvety soft Hollywood pout! My Hollywood Lips in Screen Siren is a buildable, ruby red shade glides on seamlessly like a gloss yet feels completely weightless – like lingerie for your lips! This showstopping classic ruby red shade is the perfect colour to make a statement in true Hollywood-style.
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD LIPS MAGIC:
- Weightless, long-wear formula.
- Beeswax helps to prevent your lips against drying out – providing nourishment & a comfortable feel.
- Buildable formula can be dialled up from a soft matte look to a gorgeous, pigmented lip without caking or cracking.
- Hug applicator to bottom lip to cover completely and use the thinner tip to define and trace your upper lip to cheat a wider top lip. Crescent applicator mimics the natural curve of your lips for a contour effect.
- Ideal for a long-wear liquid matte lip colour in a moisturising formula.
This product is gluten-free, paraben-free, and not tested on animals.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Limonium Gerberi Extract: [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850)].
How to apply
To use, start by applying Lip Cheat lip liner in Kiss ‘n’ Tell** for a super long-lasting finish to your lip colour.
Apply the Hollywood Lips liquid lipstick straight from the tube using the fabulous crescent-shaped applicator to follow the curve of your lower lip and the precise corners of your upper lip.
• Charlotte’s Tip: Apply this matte liquid lipstick as the finishing touch to your makeup look after your Magic Foundation for a flawless Hollywood complexion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...