Free and easy returnson all orders
Free standard deliverywhen you spend €59,00
Express delivery €9,95order before 3.30pm GMT
Sorry Darling! This shade is currently OUT OF STOCK! Sign up below to be the first to hear about when it's back!
Darlings, be inspired by the goddesses of Ibiza! My Beach Stick in Formentera is perfect for creating a healthy, glowing complexion. This shade is a sun-kissed berry colour, inspired by the searing heat and Ibicencan culture of this Island.
WHAT MAKES MY BEACH STICKS MAGIC:
- Ceramidone acts like a poly-filler to plump up & refill your skin, which gives you a flawless surface while creamy polymers moisturise your skin.
- Glowing pigments blend easily, illuminating your skin with colour-saturated pigments for an golden summer glow.
- Light-diffusing spheres soft-focus any imperfections & add a touch of radiance to your face, for the perfect summer flush of colour.
- A fusion of high melting point waxes hydrate your skin for a dewy finish.
SKU: FBCH65DX2R Fill: 6.5g
This product is vegan friendly, gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Dicalcium Phosphate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Octadecene/Ma Copolymer Octadodecyl/Beta-Sitosteryl Esters, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Octyldodecanol, Ethyl Vanillin, Propylene Carbonate, Octyldodecyl Pca, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Beta-Sitosterol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850)].
Product SKU: FBCH65DX1R
How to apply
- To use, simply twist up the colour & apply straight from the bullet, blending with your fingertips for a look of year-round summer.
Charlotte’s Tip: This blusher stick is perfect for adding a bronzed finish to your Sophisticate makeup look.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...