Charlotte’s Loyalty ProgrammeShop to unlock rewards!
Free standard deliverywhen you spend £49
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
Darlings, swipe on the look of LOVE with my Cheek to Chic in Pillow Talk Original! This two-tone pink and champagne powder blush is the secret to an ethereal glow and radiant-looking complexion!
With luminous gold flecks in each shade, this blush will paint on the LOOK of INSTANT HEALTH and HAPPINESS!
Darlings, you can now try on Charlotte’s makeup magic icons from your phone using Charlotte’s Virtual Try On and find your perfect match!
ONE PILLOW TALK PRODUCT IS SOLD EVERY 10 SECONDS GLOBALLY*!
IT'S ICONIC! It's not just a colour, Pillow Talk is a BEAUTIFYING WORLD to make your beauty dreams come TRUE! It’s EVERYONE'S PERFECT SHADE for every moment – from a soft, dreamy look for day or dialled up for disco! Shop the full collection here, darling!
What makes it magic?
- EASY to BLEND and BUILD
- Micronised powder for a natural DREAM SHEEN and SOFTER-THAN SILK-texture
- Emollient Esters for a silky feel and EVEN COLOUR PAY-OFF
- Easy-to-use decoded, SWISH and GLOW ritual
- Light-flex technology captures and reflects light, giving you a RADIANT, LUMINOUS LOOKING sheen
- Pearlised pigments for a touch of dazzling GLAMOUR, shimmering and ENHANCING your natural glow
- Perfectly presented in EASY-TO-GIFT, collectable Pillow Talk packaging, printed with the iconic, DREAMY, pink quilted pattern!
*Based on global sales figures for Pillow Talk collection from January 21 - December 21.
This product is vegan-friendly.
TALC, MICA, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, DIMETHICONE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZINC STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
How to apply
- SWISH the brush around the outer shade & tap off the excess. Run the brush flat, up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek, to structure your face.
- GLOW by swirling the brush into the inner glow shade and apply to the apples of the cheeks, sweeping up along the cheekbones.
Tilbury Tip: Always apply your blusher at the end of a makeup look so you can see how much colour you need.
Discover how to apply blush for a gorgeous glow.