Free and easy returnson all orders
Free standard deliverywhen you spend £49
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
Bigger Brighter Eyes in Transform-eyes is an eyeshadow palette quad, featuring soft champagne gold, copper-gold, dark chocolate brown and deep brick-red shades to create the illusion of wider, brighter-looking eyes. Inspired by the technology of your favourite filter effects, created with Charlotte’s expert makeup artistry technique.
WHAT MAKES BIGGER BRIGHTER EYES MAGIC:
- Easy new application with the Prime, Enlarge, Define & Pop shades.
- Colour-curated to enhance your eyes natural colour and sparkle.
- Four complementing eyeshadow shades to take from desk to dusk to disco.
- Ideal if you want the biggest, brightest-looking eyes!
Please note, this kit does not come pre-boxed. Add my signature gift box at check out or select ‘next day delivery in gift box’ option to receive all your items beautifully packed in a gift box. Individual components may not be returned separately. For more details, visit our Returns Policy.
SKU: EQAD52D12R Fill: 5.2g
This product is Paraben free. It is also free from Gluten.
Prime & Enhance Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium Edta, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
Smoke & Pop Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium Edta, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470)].
How to apply
- To use, apply the Prime shade all over your eyes with your Blender Brush, and use your Smudger Brush to focus on the inner corners of your eyelids.
- Apply the Enlarge shade using your Blender Brush. This shade is perfect for lightly-contouring the outer socket of your eye for a lifted look.
- Add instant definition by applying the Define shade along your lash line to create the illusion of brighter eyes.
- The deep brick-red Pop shade contrasts with most eye colours, so you can use your ring finger to apply this to the eyelid to create the illusion of a more vivid eye colour.
Charlotte’s Tip: Pair this gorgeous eyeshadow palette with the Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara for a beautiful eye makeup look.