Makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury recreates the latest red carpet looks on supermodel Sara Sampaio. Learn how to achieve gorgeous, luminous skin and a fabulous red statement lip.
Products I Used
Charlotte’s Magic Cream
Light Wonder Foundation
Mini Miracle Eye Wand
Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder
Rock N’ Kohl Eyeliner in Bedroom Black
Legendary Lashes Mascara
Filmstar Bronze & Glow
K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick Bitch Perfect
Cheek To Chic Love Glow
Lip Cheat Lip Liner Crazy in Love
Matte Revolution Lipstick Love Liberty
1. Following moisturiser and primer, apply Light Wonder foundation.
2. Use the Retoucher Concealer Pen under the eyes, on the forehead and nose.
3. Use Mini Miracle Eye Wand Concealer under the eyes to lift the eye area and cover dark circles.
4. Apply golden bronze eyeshadow over the eyelids.
5. With an eyelash curler, hold and clamp lashes for 10 seconds.
6. Apply black eyeliner onto lashes.
7. Finish eyes with mascara.
8. Apply bronzer and highlighter to the cheeks. Using the Filmstar Bronze & Glow contour palette, suck in your cheeks and follow the hollow for easy facial contouring. Blend with a brush in circular motions to create a sun-kissed look. With a contouring brush, apply highlighter onto the top of your cheekbones, down the center of the nose, and onto the bow of your lip.
1. Apply lip liner to resize and reshape lips.
2. Use Lip Cheat lip liner in Crazy in Love for a chic, natural rose shade.
3. Follow with Matte Revolution Lipstick in Love Liberty, a wild rose-flush shade to match the lip liner.
4. There you have it. This berry-rose, statement lip is perfect for the Red Carpet.