Create a seductive date night look for Valentine’s Day with Charlotte’s Secret to Seduction Look Kit. This look is inspired by iconic screen sirens past and present, flattering ALL women aged 18 – 80. Featuring the EXCLUSIVE K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick, this makeup tutorial is perfect for date night!
Products I Used
1. For this look, start by running the Colour Chameleon eyeshadow pencil along your lash line and blend upwards and outwards across the socket. Sweep, blend or smudge with your finger, it will take 30 seconds to set, with all-day staying power!
2. Keeping close to the lash line, draw a thin line outwards with the Rock ‘N’ Kohl eyeliner to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye. Perfect any mistakes when you get to the outer corner, working quickly as the waterproof formula will set after 30 seconds!
3. Apply lashings of my Full Fat Lashes mascara, zig-zag the brush upwards to curl and separate.
4. Use my easy 2-step Swish & Pop application with the Cheek to Chic Blusher in First Love using my fabulous Blusher Brush. SWISH the brush around the outer shade and tap off any excess. Starting from the apple of the cheek, run the brush flat, up the cheek bone. Then POP by taking the pointy end of the brush, dip it in the centre colour and tap off the excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks to make them pop and glow. Blend seamlessly together.
5. Starting with the corner of the top lip, outline with the Lip Cheat lip liner. Cheat your way to a supermodel pout by drawing over the outer edge of your natural lip line.
6. Apply the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick straight from the bullet for fabulously easy lipstick slick.
Charlotte’s Tip: Don’t forget to curl your eyelashes before applying mascara with my Life Changing Lashes eyelash curler for beautiful bambi eyes.