Charlotte’s Loyalty ProgrammeShop to unlock rewards!
Free standard deliverywhen you spend €59
Choose 2 free samplesat checkout
Darlings, my Easy Highlighter Wand in Golden Glow is the secret to an Quick & Easy red carpet-ready glow!
This DEWY GLOW highlighter wand is an easy-to-apply luminous, balmy highlighter that glides on to leave skin looking silky smooth and ILLUMINATED!
Smudge on to ENLIVEN the look of your complexion and SCULPT the look of your cheekbones in SECONDS!
This is a dreamy refill for my Quick & Easy Instant 5 Minute Look makeup kits! Refill the magic when you run out of your existing Easy Highlighter Wand, or mix and match to make your own Quick & Easy Kit!
These highlighter wands slot PERFECTLY into the Easy Highlighter section in your portable, refillable Quick & Easy case with your Easy Lip & Cheek Wand and Easy Eye Wand!
My Quick & Easy collection features portable, refillable beauty secrets for a BUSY LIFE! It's 5 minutes to FABULOUS!!
Discover my full Quick & Easy collection
What makes it magic?
- Pearlescent pigments – light reflecting to highlight for a lustrous glow
- Vitamin E – for a moisturising and conditioning sumptuous skin-feel
- Lychee extract – high in antioxidants to moisturise and revitalise the appearance of skin
- Safflower seed oil – locks in moisture for an enhanced glide-on texture
- Microcrystalline wax – for a soft cushiony texture
- Glossy esters – for a shimmery-shine finish
- Synthetic wax – a soft, creamy feel texture for a smooth glide-on
DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, HYDROGENATED MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, SYNTHETIC WAX, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-t-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, LITCHI CHINENSIS FRUIT EXTRACT, DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)].
How to apply
LIFT + SCULPT YOUR CHEEKBONES!
- Smudge the EASY HIGHLIGHTER WAND where the light naturally catches – cheekbones and tip of the nose.