Darlings, my Light Wonder Foundation in Fair 4 is a neutral peach shade light coverage foundation for light to medium skin tones with cool undertones. Featuring ingredients to give you minimised pores, decreased wrinkles, hydrated, smooth & illuminated skin.
WHAT MAKES LIGHT WONDER FOUNDATION MAGIC:
- Reduce imperfections & moisturise your skin with the innovative technology in the lightweight formula.
- Botanical alternative to retinol stimulates epidermal renewal by kick-starting collagen production, creating a perfect makeup base by delaying wrinkles.
- Youth-boosting actives gives you baby-soft skin by reducing wrinkles, evening out complexion and smoothing your complexion.
- Pseudo-ceramides helps to keep your skin hydrated for up to 18 hours.
- Ideal for dry, normal and combination skin types that want buildable, light coverage.
Charlotte recommends matching this shade with Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 4 Neutral, Magic Foundation in 4 Fair, Magic Vanish in 1 Fair-2 Medium, Magic Away Concealer in 4 Fair, Airbrush Flawless Finish in 1 Fair, Genius Magic Powder in 1 Fair, and Airbrush Bronzer in 1 Fair.
Product SKU: FFDNX40X4R
This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Didodecene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mica, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, Silica, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
PRODUCT SKU: FFDNX40X4R
How to apply
To use, start by popping a small amount of foundation on the back of your hand.
Apply, using your fingertips or Charlotte’s Foundation Brush, blend into your face from the middle outwards, patting onto areas where you need extra coverage.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this foundation mixed with Wonderglow Face Primer for a luminous, dewy complexion.