Darlings, my Light Wonder Foundation in Fair 3 is a neutral beige shade for fair to light skin tones with cool undertones. Featuring ingredients to give you illuminated, smooth, hydrated, youth-boosted skin.
WHAT MAKES LIGHT WONDER FOUNDATION MAGIC:
- Innovative technology helps to reduce any imperfections as well as moisturising your skin in a lightweight formula.
- SPF15 protects your skin from damaging UV rays.
- Youth-boosting actives gives you baby-soft skin by reducing wrinkles, evening out complexion and smoothing your complexion.
- Pseudo-ceramides keep your skin hydrated for up to 18 hours.
- Ideal for dry, normal and combination skin types that want buildable, light coverage.
I recommend matching this shade with Airbrush Flawless Foundation in 3 Cool, Magic Foundation in 3 Fair, Magic Vanish in 1 Fair, Magic Away Concealer in 3 Fair, Airbrush Flawless Finish in 1 Fair, Genius Magic Powder in 1 Fair, and Airbrush Bronzer in 1 Fair. Visit my Complexion Matrix to discover more flawless matches!
Product SKU: FFDNX40X3R
This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Didodecene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mica, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, Silica, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Bht, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].
How to apply
To use, start by popping a small amount of foundation on the back of your hand.
Apply, using your fingertips or Charlotte’s Foundation Brush, blend into your face from the middle outwards, patting onto areas where you need extra coverage.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this foundation mixed with Wonderglow for a glowing gorgeous complexion.