Create Classic, Old Hollywood Glamour With This Ruby Red Shade For A Show-Stopping Lip Look
Darlings, are you ready to get the WOW factor? My Matte Revolution Lipstick in Red Carpet Red features ingredients for plump, hydrated lips in a matte finish formula. This true red shade is perfect for amping up the glamour for that classic old Hollywood effect.
WHAT MAKES MATTE REVOLUTION MAGIC?
• Get showstopping style in one swipe of a lipstick!
• Soften, protect & hydrate your lips with the Lipstick Tree & Orchid extracts for a healthy-looking pout
• Create the illusion of lit-from-within lips with 3D glowing pigments
• Mimic the shape of a lip brush with the square, angled tip for an extra precise application
• Long-lasting colour can be yours with a mix of triglycerides & oils and waxes
• Fill 3.5g (€32 per 10g)
• Paraben free
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 23 x 23 x 74
Find your match with my Lipstick Finder
How To Apply
Apply MATTE REVOLUTION Lipstick straight from the bullet to get fuller, wider lips!
Blend THE RETOUCHER Concealer around your cupid’s bow and pout, so that you can highlight your lips and frame them perfectly with your red lipstick!
• Charlotte's Tip: Use this matte lipstick with THE FELINE FLICK Eyeliner for a classic filmstar look.
Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcrystalline), Polyethylene, Polybutene, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ethyl Vanillin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Dl-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract, Bht, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 191140), Carmine (Ci 75470)].