Create A Concealing Veil Of Colour That Blends Seamlessly With Your Natural Skin Tone
Darlings, The Retoucher Concealer in 1 Fair is perfect for people with very fair to fair skin. Enriched with ingredients to create a natural healing veil of colour that blends seamlessly with your natural skin tone.
WHAT MAKES THE RETOUCHER CONCEALER MAGIC:
• A hydrating complex keeps skin plumped up and moisturised for a natural, luminous finish.
• A black tea derivative, rich in vitamins, fills in hollowed out skin grooves, creating a smooth, seamless surface.
• A breakthrough Lipo-Siliconic compound and special elastomer pearls create an invisible plaster over the imperfections, creating a natural, traceless finish.
• Ideal for concealing any blemishes or imperfections for flawless skin every day.
• Fill 3.5ml ($162.86 per 10ml)
• Carton dimensions (mm) 21 x 21 x 145
• PRODUCT SKU: FCON35DX1R
Create the perfect base for your makeup with our top concealer tips.
Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Light Wonder shades 1 & 2, Magic Foundation shades 1 & 2 and Airbrush Flawless Finish in 1 Fair.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Stearate, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitol, Fructose, Glucose, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Dextrin, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Urea, Laureth-4, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Biotin, Mica, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
How to apply
1.Twist up the end of your concealer, and apply a small amount directly onto and around your imperfection. Pat the concealer into the targeted area with your ring finger, as it’s the lightest touch. You can build up layers to your desired coverage.
Charlotte’s Tip: Professional makeup artists have clean tools. I recommend you wash The Retoucher concealer once a week to keep it clean and prevent further imperfections.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...