Free and easy returnson all orders
Free standard deliverywhen you spend $150
Gift wrap your orderfor $5 at checkout
Darlings, contour your lips in one single swipe for a fuller-looking, velvety soft Hollywood pout! My Hollywood Lips in Show Girl is a buildable, warm deep berry shade glides on seamlessly like a gloss yet feels completely weightless – like lingerie for your lips! This shade is a warm deep berry for a beautiful, fuller, wider looking pout!
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD LIPS MAGIC:
- Weightless, long-wear formula.
- Beeswax helps to prevent your lips against drying out – providing nourishment & a comfortable feel.
- Buildable formula can be dialled up from a soft matte look to a gorgeous, pigmented lip without caking or cracking.
- Hug applicator to bottom lip to cover completely and use the thinner tip to define and trace your upper lip to cheat a wider top lip. Crescent applicator mimics the natural curve of your lips for a contour effect.
- Ideal for a long-wear liquid matte lip colour in a moisturising formula.
This product is gluten-free, paraben-free, and not tested on animals.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Limonium Gerberi Extract: [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850)].
How to apply
To use, start by applying the matching Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk to emphasise your pout and help the colour last all day.
Use the specially-designed crescent applicator to apply the Hollywood Lips lipstick to your upper & lower lips.
Charlotte’s Tip: Use this matte liquid lipstick with the Hollywood Contour Wands & Beauty Light Wand to create a perfectly sculpted, red-carpet ready complexion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...