A peach, high-shine gloss with Marine Collagen for plumper-looking lips!
‘Darlings, you asked for more – and with some magic – my famous, best-selling Collagen Lip Bath is back, bigger and better than ever!!’ – Charlotte Tilbury
Collagen Lip Bath in Peachy Plump is a peachy-pink lip gloss enriched with skincare ingredients for a euphoric wash of glow on the lips! Get luscious, plump lips in a flash with this high-shine gloss that helps to put moisture back into the lips for an instantly fuller-looking pout. This magical mirror-shine shade comes in a new supersize tube!
What makes it magic:
- A euphoric glow filter for your lips!
- Enriched with collagen to ENHANCE and pearlescent pigments to ENCHANT, Charlotte’s new Collagen Lip Bath has been ENCHANCED!
- Lip plumping Mustard Sprout Extract helps to hydrate and enhance lip volume, defining the contours of your lips and creating a fuller-looking finish.
- Marine Collagen has a magical hydrating effect for instant pout perfection!
- Coconut Oil nourishes and softens your lips for a kissable finish.
- Pearlescent Pigments reflect the light beautifully for a gorgeous glow.
- Peppermint extract gives your lips a cool, fresh feeling.
This product is not tested on animals.
Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Brassica Alba Sprout Extract, Menthol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Soluble Collagen, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Mica, Tocopherol, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77492).
How to apply
- Use the heart-shaped applicator to glide the lip gloss over your upper and lower lip.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...