Channel Your Inner Rock 'n' Roll Muse With The Kohl Eyeliner Pencil For Sexy Smokey Eyes
Darlings, my Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Barbarella Brown is an intense brown kohl eyeliner, perfect for an alternative to traditional black kohl for sexy smoked-up eyes in an instant!
WHAT MAKES ROCK ‘N’ KOHL MAGIC:
- Melts onto your skin for a 1-slick line that blends for fierce definition or a sexy smokey eye.
- Waterproof formula lasts up to 14 hours
- Crushed pearl powder helps to stimulate collagen production to hydrate the skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean line
- Paraben & preservative free
- Ideal for those seeking the best kohl eyeliner pencil to add to their routine
- Fill 1.2g (€208.33 per 10g)
- Carton Dimensions (mm) 19 x 12 x 153
For a flawless feline flick effortlessly, discover our Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
How To Apply
To use, start from the inner corner of your upper eyelid getting as close to the lash line as you can!
Draw a thin line across your eyelid outwards until you are two thirds towards the outer corner, then lift & extend the line outwards & upwards to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
Work quickly to perfect & correct any mistakes, this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds & stay in place until you decide to take it off!
Keep your eyeliner pencil sharp, as a blunt instrument draw a blunt, lacklustre line!
•Charlotte’s Tip: Use this kohl eyeliner with the Vintage Vamp makeup look for a retro-sexy makeup look.
This product is vegan-friendly, paraben free and is not tested on animals
Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Polybutene, Mica, Glyceryl Tribehenate/Isostearate/Eicosandioate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pearl Powder, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].