Darlings, my Mini Miracle Eye Wand in Shade 1 features ingredients to create the antidote for tired, dull & exhausted eyes. This is a neutral pink beige shade for fair skin tones with cool undertones.
WHAT MAKES MINI MIRACLE EYE WAND MAGIC:
- The hydrating eye cream is enriched with specially-tailored under-eye agents help to make your skin feel firmer and taut. These included hyaluronic acid, rice proteins, cyclodextrins and bio extract of Salicorni
- Inspired by photographer’s silver light reflector, the concealer contains light-reflecting micro-particles to brighten shadows, conceal discolouration & diffuse the appearance of under-eye hollows
- Fine-coated Mother-of-Pearl brings radiance to your skin and colour-corrects discolouration by neutralising pink, blue & brown undertones, whilst polypeptides work to minimise the appearance of dark circles with every use
- Silky elastomers cover the surface of the eye bag & smooth over wrinkles for a perfect base for your eye makeup
- Ideal if you want to conceal any discolouration for under-eye circles & get a light-reflecting base
Make the most of your concealer with our top 7 tips for applying concealer.
Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Light Wonder shades 1, 2 & 3, Magic Foundation shades 1, 2 & 3 and Airbrush Flawless Finish in 1 Fair.
This product is vegan-friendy, gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals
__Shade: Lift __
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Propanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Squalene, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Anisic Acid, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Onopordum Acanthium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Oxido Reductases.
Illuminate Shade 1
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Talc, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Steareth-20, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dimethicone, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
How to apply
1.To use, start by applying the hydrating & lifting eye cream directly from the nib of the applicator onto the under-eye area & tap the product into the skin, gently.
2.Once you have applied your foundation, use the illuminating under-eye light reflecting concealer to brighten your eye. Apply directly to the under-eye dark circles & in the socket and pat the product into your skin.
Charlotte's Tip: Use with Magic Foundation for a flawless finish.