Boost Radiance And Blur Imperfections With Charlotte's, Light-Diffusing Loose Powder
Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder in 1 Fair is a revolutionary, light-diffusing loose powder for fair skin. With ingredients to help blur imperfections, visibly reduce the appearance of dark shadows and boost radiance for mattified, smoother-looking skin. Now with a NEW improved scent, same Genius formula.
WHAT MAKES CHARLOTTE’S GENIUS MAGIC POWDER MAGIC:
• Get the perfect skin day every day!
• NEW subtle, fresh, natural Rose scent, inspired by Charlotte's signature Magic Cream fragrance.
• Bio-compatible Silky Mica that creates natural opacity with a brightening-radiance effect to instantly create a youthful look. The mica is treated with amino acids that contribute to give a gorgeous silky skin-like, smooth, feel.
• Made with 99% unscented, natural, raw ingredients and free of talc.
• Spherical Silica is a sebum absorber that mattifies and reduces shine. It reflects the light for a soft focus effect.
• Tsubaki Oil is a traditional Japanese oil that nourishes and softens skin.
• Squalane, a natural Olive Oil contributes to your skin’s protective barrier.
• High performing natural pigments that have a second-skin adherence, and have a creamy feel.
• Face Blur Veggie Powder made from an alternative ingredient to talc.
Tag your selfie to show Charlotte your #PerfectSkinDay!
Find your Complexion Look and discover your perfect shade of foundation, concealer and powder.
Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Magic Foundation shades 0, 1, 2 & 3, Light Wonder shade 1, 1.5, 2 & 3, The Retoucher in shades 1 & 2 and the Mini Miracle Eye Wand in shade 1. This shade is also suitable if you wear Airbrush Flawless Finish shade 1 Fair.
Fill: 13g (€ 32.31 per 10g)
How To Apply
1.For a more luminous finish, use Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder. If you want a mattified finish to your makeup, try the Airbrush Flawless Finish powder.
2.Use your Powder & Sculpt Brush to apply Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder on top of foundation, tapping off any excess product before sweeping across your t-zone.
3.Apply under your eyes using a Blender Brush to help brighten your under-eye area.
Charlotte’s Tip: Follow your loose powder with a gorgeous Cheek to Chic blusher to add a pop of colour to your cheeks.
This product is vegan. It is also free from paraben, alcohol, nuts and gluten.
Mica, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Squalane, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Limonene, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].