Due to higher volumes than usual and additional hygiene measures in place at our fulfilment centres as a result of Covid 19, returns are taking up to 21 working days to be processed.
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 30 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel. We are able to accept the return of unused or gently used items for a full refund.
Please be advised that we are unable to take returns on products not purchased online at CharlotteTilbury.com. If you purchased a product at one of our authorized retailers or counters, please contact them directly.
We will try to process your return as soon as possible, but it can take up to 14 days from your returning the item(s) to receiving your refund.
Please follow the instructions below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
- On the delivery note please tick refund and enter one of the reason codes. Please note exchanges are not accepted on International order.
- Pack your returns in the original packaging and label with the address below;
Charlotte Tilbury Returns
International Logistics Group Ltd
Unit 2 Sterling Park
- Please note: for all bundle purchases, individual components may not be returned separately.
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us and for any costs incurred. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable courier service such as DHL Express to return your items to us, as we will be unable to offer refunds on items that do not reach us.
- You will be notified by email once your returns have been received and processed.
- Please be aware that International customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside of the EU.
Faulty and non-conforming goods
If your package is visibly damaged on delivery, please tell the person delivering your goods that you wish to sign as “received damaged”.
If your goods are received as faulty or damaged once opened, or if the goods do not conform to the description, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 44(0) 1202 629527 as soon as possible and ideally within 48 hours of receiving your order or becoming aware of the damage. This does not affect your statutory rights.