THE FELINE FLICK
Black Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Get A Sexy, Cat-Like Gaze With This Fine-Tipped Calligraphy Brush-Style Applicator
Darlings, my Feline Flick Eyeliner Pen in Panther is a liquid eyeliner pen that works on every face shape to elongate your eyes and lift your features, for a sexy, cat-like eyeliner gaze in this intense black formula!
WHAT MAKES THE FELINE FLICK MAGIC:
- A glossy, intense, ink-rich pen that glides on and sets quickly to prevent feathering and smudging. No re-trace necessary to create an intense result.
- The fine-tipped calligraphy brush applicator and the ergonomic rubber handle give you ultimate control for a precise line. The tip of the Shodō Pen has been specially crafted to create the perfect angled flick.
- Glides on smoothly without catching on your skin for a straight, even line.
- Stays put for 14 hours but comes off easily using my TAKE IT ALL OFF eye make-up remover.
- Ideal for those who love to rock winged eyeliner everyday.
For a flawless feline flick effortlessly, discover our Eyeliner Tips For Beginners
This product is vegan-friendly, paraben-free and not tested on animals.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Product SKU: EFELXX1X1R10
How to apply
Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line. There mustn’t be a visible gap between the lashes and your eye liner.
Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. From this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out.
Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. Your flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
Always look straight into the mirror. If you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
If you are not very confident with drawing a Feline Flick, I suggest, when you get two thirds across the lash line, draw a dot where the flick should end. This should be 2mm up and out from the outer corner of your eye as a guideline for where your flick should end.
•Charlotte’s Tip: For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply my Full Fat Lashes mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
There's still more magic to be discovered...