Re-Create The Filters Of Social Media With This Cream To Powder Duo
Pretty Youth Glow Filter in Pretty Fresh is a cream to powder blush and highlighter duo in a dolly-pink shade to give you a youthful, fresh complexion.
WHAT MAKES PRETTY YOUTH GLOW FILTER MAGIC:
• Two shades help create a smoother & blurred-looking skin with a unique applicator designed to deposit glow and blush where you need it on your cheekbones.
• Rubbery Waxes helps to give structure and a ‘first touch’ rubbery texture to the product for perfect pick-up.
• Ingredients allow for perfect blendable application with a dry touch feeling and a nude-skin sensation for a blurring effect.
• Pearly pigments in the Pretty Fresh shade creates a flattering multi-colour texture that plays with the light.
• Fill: 5.4g ($107.53 per 10g)
How To Apply
- Apply upwards and outwards from the apples of your cheeks, with the highlighter running along the tops of your cheeks for a gorgeous youthful glow.
Charlotte’s Tip: Complete your complexion with the Hollywood Flawless Filter for a dewy, gorgeous makeup look.
This product is paraben free. It is also free from fragrance, alcohol, gluten and nuts.
Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mica, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Silica Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)].
Use it with
HOLLYWOOD FLAWLESS FILTER
Neutral caramel Complexion Booster for medium tan skin tones
BIGGER BRIGHTER EYES
Eyeshadow palette to enhance eye size and sparkle
LEGENDARY LASHES VOLUME 2
Volume 2 Of The Best-Selling Volumising Mascara
COLLAGEN LIP BATH
A clear, high-shine gloss with Marine Collagen for plumper-looking lips!
Light-reflecting face primer