Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love your purchases, but if for any reason you do need to return something to us, we’ve made it as simple as possible. Just return the item in its original packaging within 30 days of receiving your order, and enclose the completed returns form in your parcel. We are able to accept the return of unused or gently used items for a full refund.
For reasons of health and safety we will only be able to offer a refund on unused or gently used items. If we receive a return that appears to be used we will regrettably not be able to offer a refund, or return the item to you.
Please note: For all bundle purchases, individual components may not be returned separately.
Please follow the instructions below so that we can process your return as quickly as possible.
- On the delivery note enclosed in your order please tick refund and enter one of the reason codes. Please note exchanges are not accepted.
- Pack your returns in the original packaging and label with the address below;
Charlotte Tilbury Returns
International Logistics Group Ltd
Unit 2 Sterling Park
- You will be responsible for arranging to have the item(s) returned to us and for any costs incurred. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable courier service to return your items to us, as we will be unable to offer refunds on items that do not reach us.
- You will be notified by email once your returns have been received and processed.
- Please be aware that import taxes and duties will be the responsibility of the customer and will not refunded for shipments outside of the EU.
If your goods are received as faulty or damaged once opened please contact us at email@example.com or call 0011 44 1202 629527 within 48 hours of receiving your order.
If you wish to return an item you received as a gift purchased online, you may exchange it for store credit to your Charlotte Tilbury account by following the returns procedure outlined above. You may use this towards a future online order with us at www.charlottetilbury.com and this will be visible as a payment method upon checking out.