Darling, my Eyes to Mesmerise in NEW! SUNLIT GLOW is a dreamy, multi-dimensional golden pink hue that makes every eye colour POP!
Apply on its own or as an eyeshadow topper to dial up every eye look!
What makes it magic?
- SWIPE ON AND GLOW!
- HURRY DARLINGS! This is one of my NEW! LIMITED-EDITION SUN-KISSED shades!
- RICH colour pay off in just ONE SWIPE!
- Vitamin E hydrates & conditions
- SMOOTHING SILICONES – easy to apply with a glow-glide texture – never greasy or oily – only silky smooth!
- LUSTROUS POLYMERS – for a multi-faceted, gilded glow!
- LONG-WEAR FILM FORMER – to minimise creasing and promote long-wear
- VITAMIN E – hydrating and conditioning properties
- ILLUMINATING PIGMENTS – smoothing, soft-focusing pigments that blur the appearance of fine lines for a youthful-looking finish
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SILICA, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/PHENYL VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SORBITAN STEARATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, LAURYL METHACRYLATE/GLYCOL DIMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERESIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MICA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TIN OXIDE, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
This product is vegan friendly.
How to apply
- Apply a gorgeous wash of colour with a Blender Brush, or pop on a brightening shimmer with your fingertips.
- Apply a light wash of colour for a weightless daytime veil of makeup magic, or dial it up and build intensity for a more iridescent finish!
- Finish with lashings and lashings of Pillow Talk Push-Up Lashes! mascara to complete the mesmerising, dreamy eye look.
- DIAL UP THE LOOK: Apply under the lower lash line for wider, brighter looking eyes.